Home property

What does the insurance cover?

The object of the insurance are own, rented, provided for responsible custody or disposal real and movable property. The risks covered by the insurer are most often grouped into separate clauses as follows:

  • fire and consequences of its extinguishing, thunder (lightning), explosion, implosion, impact from aircraft or falling objects from them;
  • natural disasters - storm, hurricane, hail, torrential rain, severity and natural accumulation of snow and ice, floods due to natural disasters, damage from falling trees and branches and other objects due to natural disasters, landslides, groundwater , action of sea waves, avalanche;
  • accidents - wetting as a result of an accident of water, heating, sewerage, steam, ventilation and sprinkler (fire extinguishing) installations;
  • burglary and theft using technical means;
  • robbery and vandalism, incl. arson and “malicious explosion;
  • short circuit and electric shock;
  • impact from a vehicle or animal;
  • earthquake;
  • breaking glass;
  • damage to property during its transportation from one address to another by own or rented transport;
  • civil liability of the insured to third parties, arising as a result of the risk covered by the policy;
  • costs for alternative accommodation;
  • costs for clearing debris and debris;
  • other risks by special agreement.

Who is the insurance for?

The insurance is intended for Bulgarian and foreign individuals who have the opportunity to insure their real estate and movable property located on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The property of individuals can be divided conditionally into two groups - real estate and movable property.

Real estate:

  • massive residential buildings;
  • villa buildings;
  • massive outbuildings - garages, workshops, garden buildings;
  • equipment of special type - solar and heating installations;
  • satellite dishes, fences, wells, outdoor fountains.

Movable property:

  • general furniture, personal and other belongings;
  • household appliances;
  • audio-visual and electronic equipment;
  • agricultural machinery, construction machinery, tools, equipment, products and others.

Why take out insurance?

Home Property Insurance offers a diverse range of coverage and sums insured according to your specific needs. When you invest in a property, in most cases it becomes your permanent home. There are circumstances, however, that you cannot control. Therefore, it is good to evaluate the benefits of this type of insurance. If you're wondering, "Do I need home insurance?", It's a good idea to consider whether you want your home protected in the event of a flood, fire, theft, or other unforeseen event.