Life insurance provides protection to the insured persons in the event of severe consequences of illness and accident, which significantly impair the quality and standard of living.
Who is the insurance for?
The insurance is intended for both corporate clients and individuals aged 14 to 64.
What types of life insurance are offered?
- savings insurance - gives you the opportunity to plan your financial future. With it you can secure additional savings. With this type of life insurance, the installment has a savings element and an additional return;
- with an individual savings plan - through it you invest funds for insurance with a savings element in order to ensure a good standard of living for your family. Insurance provides insurance protection in case of adverse situations for you and your loved ones while giving you the opportunity to accumulate funds for the realization of future plans and dreams. This type of insurance lasts from 3 to 30 years, and it is possible to be designed individually according to the needs and capabilities of the client;
- child life insurance - the insurance allows the parent to be insured for a certain period of time in favor of the child. The product is of a savings nature, and after the expiration of the specified period, the money is used to support the child's education. In this way you ensure a better future for your children and save for their education;
- individual risk insurance - classic life insurance with freely optional coverage and without the presence of a savings element, which is valid for the whole world;
- one-year individual insurance - covers the payment of amounts related to death, permanent disability, temporary disability and others. The insurance is concluded for a period of 12 months;
- group short-term insurance - the purpose of this type of insurance is to provide insurance protection to a group of people for a certain period of time. It is preferred by employers whose employees work in a high-risk area and are exposed to adverse influences from the environment in which they work.
What coverage does the insurance offer?
- permanent disability due to an accident or illness;
- temporary incapacity for work due to an accident or illness;
- daily allowance for hospital stay due to an accident or illness;
- surgical treatment due to an accident or illness.
Why trust I&G Brokers?
Consultation with an IGG Brokers specialist when choosing this type of insurance is recommended, because it will help you make the right choice that will provide you with a comfortable and guaranteed investment in the future. Depending on the specific requirements and needs of each insurance applicant, IGG Brokers provides summary and comprehensive information on different variants of insurance products. Analyzes in detail and compares their conditions, coverage and prices.