Every year, with the coming of the summer season, the number of domestic thefts increases. Here are some tips on how we can protect our beloved home:
1. Before leaving your home, especially for a longer period of time, carefully inspect whether the windows are closed. It is good that the door windows and balconies are well secured. In 80% of cases, thieves enter through the windows.
2. Equip yourself with a timer that turns on the lights only in the evening. If you leave the lights on, even during the day, this can be a bad joke. If your home is a target for someone - he will notice that the lights are on constantly.
3. Be careful who you let into your home! Days before committing a robbery, an experienced thief explores the area well - he may have entered your home and offered various services - rest, repairs, food delivery. This gives him good opportunities to inspect your home.
4. The investment in home protection is never bad and unnecessary - security system or other type of alarm system, camera (even a good replica of a real one), well-secured lock. Locks with manganese coating on the whole lock box are recommended.
5. If you are going to travel for a few days, do not tell many people. Warn your children or loved ones not to do the same.
It is not necessary to have home insurance, but it is highly recommended.