Crystal clear water, fine, white, soft sand, palm trees swaying in a light breeze - this is the popular perception of the most beautiful beaches on Earth. Today we have selected ten incredibly beautiful places that will leave you breathless:
10. Navagio, Zakynthos, Greece. Steep limestone cliffs surround the beautiful beach to make it an intimate and pleasant place to relax.
9. The Maldives. Hundreds of islands attract thousands of tourists and divers. They have deep clear waters and a rich variety of marine fauna and flora.
8. The Seychelles. The turquoise water is warm and not too deep, because the islands are protected from the rough ocean by a reef, which is of great interest to divers.
7. Bora Bora. The resort is famous not only for its white sandy beaches, crystal clear water and perfect weather, but also for the amazing houses built right in the sea!
6. Hidden Beach, Marietta Islands, Mexico. This is one of the most exciting and beautiful beaches. The place is impressive, full of incredible natural resources and is therefore protected by UNESCO.
5. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The name of the resort comes from the name of the species of palm trees distributed in these places. Tourists can enjoy wonderful hotels and wide sandy beaches. And for lovers of thrills there are all the conditions for windsurfing and sailing.
4. The Bahamas. The country consists of many perfect islands, beaches and resorts.
3. Amalfi Coast, Italy. The country attracts visitors not only with beautiful nature and many beaches, but also with rich culture, delicious food and aromatic wines.
2. Zanzibar. Zanzibar is a former island nation located in the western Indian Ocean, part of present-day Tanzania. Many islands and beaches, as well as the best climate all year round, attract thousands of tourists.
1. Whitehaven, Whitsunday Island, Australia. One of the most impressive and enchanting beaches in the world. Rest in this place is certainly a divine experience.